- 16 gingersnap cookies (1 3/4-inch diameter)
- 1 pint Haagen-Dazs Fat Free Vanilla Frozen Yogurt, softened
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Reduced-fat, non-dairy whipped topping, if desired
- Additional nutmeg or cinnamon, if desired
- 1Arrange 4 gingersnaps in each of 4 small individual dessert dishes, placing 1 cookie in bottom of each dish and standing remaining 3 cookies along sides of each dish.
- 2Scoop frozen yogurt into blender container or food processor. Add the pumpkin and spices; blend just until smooth. Pour mixture into dessert dishes. Freeze for at least 30 minutes or until firm. If desired, garnish with a dollop of whipped topping and sprinkle with nutmeg.