It goes without saying that most everyone is aware a good massage feels great and helps one unwind. However, there is a long list of benefits to massage which ultimately have a profound impact on your overall health and well-being. We don’t need a long list, so here’s a short list of five reason why you need a massage right this instant.
- Studies indicate massage effectively treats pain and muscle tension, and helps reduce stress. Duh.
- Massage helps in the treatment of digestive disorders, anxiety, nerve pain, Fibromyalgia, headaches, and insomnia.
- Massage can improve posture.
- Helps lower blood pressure.
- Massage can strengthen the immune system. Studies show massage can increase the immune system’s cytotoxic capacity. In other words, it can increase your body’s level of natural “killer cells.”
Massage has made its way out of high end spas and sports clubs, and has shed the perception of being a luxurious form of “me-time.” Massage is considered by many health professionals to be a remarkable form of preventative medicine.
With costs of a one-hour massage typically running in the $65 range, massage also serves as an affordable form of health care.
Consider ditching the pills in favor of a more practical, time tested, and certainly more enjoyable form of health care by pursuing a relaxing massage.
Call Abundant Health LLC 970-256-7454 and schedule your massage!