I recently read a research report conducted by the Smell & Taste Treatment Research Foundation of Chicago. They specialize in how smells and tastes affect us. In this report it said that the smell of green apples is a great cure for claustrophobia.
In this report they took a group of people and had them judge the size of rooms in a house. Then they brought in another group of people to do the same thing, except this time they had the smell of green apples in the house. Now here’s the interesting part; when the house smelled like green apples the subjects continuously guessed the rooms were bigger than the first group. The only thing different was the smell of green apples!
Green apple benefits the various health benefits of green apples
There are various green apple benefits and just a few prominent health benefits of green apples are mentioned below:
- The first and most important green apple benefit is its dietary fiber which helps in the regulation of the bowel movements in man and thereby helps in the overall digestive process.
- Due to the high fiber content green apples offer another great benefit which is the drasticreduction in the possibility of colon cancer.
- Green apples are very healthy and at the same time give your stomach a sense of satisfaction and you dont tend to overeat. Moreover, the main green apple benefits are seen when it comes to people suffering from bad cholesterol as green apples offer no bad cholesterol at all. Therefore, one can easily reduce their weight and still remain healthy by the consumption of green apples.
- As already mentioned one of the major green apple benefits is the high fiber content. These high levels of fiber help to reduce cholesterol already present in the body.
- If youve consumed something heavy and are worried whether your stomach can take it, you could just go ahead and have a green apple and it would help ease the digestion due to the enzymes present in the apple.
- Green apples also reduce liver problems and help prevent digestive tract problems.
- Green apples help prevent diarrhoea as well as constipation as they contain both tartaric as well as maleic acid thereby reducing the chances of indigestion.
- Green apples prevent various forms of cancer as well as they prevent DNA damage due to the presence of flavonoid as well as polyphenol which are both forms of antioxidants.
- If you suffer from low appetite due to intestinal peristalsis you could cure yourself by eating green apples as they secrete organic acids that help control it.
- Green apples are energy givers as they also contain carbohydrates and are especially good for people playing any form of sport or leading a hectic life.
Therefore, we see that the green apple benefits are immense and theres no end to the benefits of green apples.