We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Celebration filled with yummy food and gratitude!
We are all busy now, in the throws of Holiday celebrations and festivities. It’s a fun time but we know it can also be stressful and a bit overwhelming at times. Be sure to carve our self care time for yourself: meditation, yoga with Dr. MCFarland, a massage with Shonte, etc.
With all the lights, shopping, parties, we can tend to get a “little” tipsy on all the swirling energy which then becomes the perfect temporary (the whole month!) escape from the “reality” of our lives- till the “reality” hangover hits us January 1st or 2nd.
Instead of waiting for the New Year to set your intentions and create your goals and action plans, start with us this month. Attend a Champions workshop with us!
Are you interested in better family relationships, a better job, or improved health?
Whether your passion is for excellence in your professional life, your personal life or both… The Champion’s Workshop contains the tools and techniques to assist you in making it happen NOW! The goal of the Champion’s Workshop is to:
- Uncover the limiting beliefs that were poured into you by life.
- Replace your limiting beliefs with more productive thoughts that serve your growth going forward.
- Discover which areas in your life you struggle with most, and discover how to create more fulfillment in those areas.
- Unblock and resolve conflicts with yourself and others.
- Learn a “Formula of Champions” used by individuals and companies throughout the world to see measurable change within 30 days.
The Champion’s Workshop is a valuable training that produces results. Take a small step to make a large difference in your life. Come join us for a time of self discovery!
When you are precise you are powerful and a force to be reckoned with- like the archer. And when you are precise, focused and calm- you hit your mark