Learning how to deal with stress is more important today with our fast-paced lifestyle than it was years ago. We all have stress in our lives. How you handle it will determine its impact on your health. Here are some unexpected ways to practice meditation:
1. Standing Meditation—may help with lower back pain.
2. Walking Meditation—slow and continuous walking while focused on your body and mind.
3. Tai Chi—aligning energy in the body and mind.
4. Yoga —a combination of meditation and low-impact exercise. Dr. Shalona teaches Yoga on Thursday mornings in the Yoga Studio, inquire today! 970-256-7454
5. Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique—posture, breathing and meditation.
6. Dance Meditation—releasing your ego to music.
7. Daily Life Practice Meditation—slowing down daily activities and meditating.
8. Hand Movement Meditation—slow and purposeful hand movements.
9. Gazing Meditation—focusing inward while staring at a fixed object.
10. Breathing Meditation—controlled inhalation and exhalation.
Here is the link for the full article from this site:http://greatist.com/happiness/unexpected-ways-to-meditate. Try one of these today.