- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 onion, cut into wedges and separated
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- In a shallow dish, mix together olive oil, cumin, chopped cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken, and mix well. Cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Thread chicken, zucchini, onion, red bell pepper, and tomatoes onto skewers.
- Brush grill with oil, and arrange skewers on hot grate. Cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, turning to cook evenly.
Total Fat 8 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 34 mg
Sodium 49 mg
Total Carbohydrates 9 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Protein 15 g