1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 cup blueberries
1 cup strawberries
2 tbsp honey or equivalent natural sweetener
Ice pop mold
*If you do not have an ice pop mold, use 6 x 3 oz paper cups and wooden craft sticks or plastic spoons.
1. Add yogurt, fruit and honey to a blender. Blend until smooth
2. Fill mold, or if using cups, place on tray or cooking sheet. Fill each cup with the fruit mixture.
3. Cover the filled cups with 1 large piece of aluminum foil. Make slit in the foil over each cup of the filled cups. Insert a wooden craft stick through the slit.
4. Freeze overnight
5. To serve, run the pops under warm water until until they slide out of the paper cup.
* Try experimenting with different fruit combination to create your own flavors….Here are some examples
1 cup chopped pineapple
1 cup chopped orange
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon